Wednesday 12 December 2012

Great time had by all tonight

A great time was had by all in my sewing room tonight for Quiltcam 12-12-12.
DH was in his ususal spot, listening while reading his e-mail.
 
 
The cat joined us, after I found his UFO and placed it on the floor for him.

.

And I sewed away at the Scrappy Mountain Majesties.
We're such a wild and crazy bunch.
All sewn together and pinned up on the basting wall. Now to decide if I want to do a border. I was thinking of doing a texas braid but might just do a 2" band of solid colour.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pieces. I haven't managed to log on the camera, the time is too different from UK. It looks fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Mary love those blocks!! I just got a whole bunch of plaids from Jubilee. That looks like a really good application. cheers, Claire W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mary, i love it in plaids....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete