Saturday 23 November 2013

Another Bonnie Challenge update

A lot of progress to report. Having a few days off work will do that.
The sister’s nine patch is a flimsy, although I think I might add a border of red. But I’m very pleased with it. Plus I still have 40 blocks left to make another one. This one came out 32 X 45 with no the border, a decent crib size. Smaller than I have been making them but it is done. And I hope to get it quilted this week in between the paying work.
sis9
The Scrappy Trips is in the machine being quilted. Had to stop last night when I did a whole row without bobbin thread. Didn’t get back to it today but will.
scrappytrips
No further progress on Easy Street. But now have 12 blocks together for the next Scrappy Trips (the one with the rocket fabric). 

So now to link up with Jo and check on how everyone else is doing.
 http://www.joscountryjunction.com/bonnie-challenge/

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Scrappy Trip! Haven't made one yet, but it is on my list for 2114. I want to use my oldest and oddest FQs for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, I love the yellow and red together! And I like the set too. I have a frend who use to call that Bobbin Oblivion! Ya have to laugh ...or you'll cry, right? So frustrating. And I really like the rocket trips! impressive all the progress your making! cheers, CW

    ReplyDelete