Sunday 5 October 2014

A New Year, A New Beginning


RoshHShannh

Today we start a new year in the Jewish calendar, a time for a fresh start and meaningful renewal.  So my resolution, at least one of my resolutions, is to make a fresh start at my blog.

One of the others, is to finish more quilts. I have been unfocused and flitting from project to project. Maybe if I post a list on here it will keep be on track.  As a start, today I am going to tackle the two quilts that have been sitting for at least two weeks waiting for thread clipping and washing. Time to get’er done.

striptwist2
This one is the second Strip Twist I did, better picture will come after washing
ispy6
This one is another I Spy for my girlfriend’s newest grandchild












So now that I’ve said it, I have to go do it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary, I was out of the country for New Year's so I missed this post but Happy New Year ! An d I think those are great goals! Good Luck! cw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire, I'm trying really hard to stick to them

    ReplyDelete