Monday 19 December 2016

Monday Link UP

Friday was the perfect day to snuggle up with a sewing machine and make some tri-rec’s. Not only because it was clue day, it was also a snow day. And I had a head start with a stack of neutral wedges leftover from the previous clue.
More cutting was required for the sides of course. And a trip out to the fabric shed for more purples. Fortunately my hubby had shoveled out in front of the door so I could get it open.

2016-12-14 16.13.17
Here’s my shed, it’s the one on the right, the left is my hubby’s woodworking stuff. On the side facing away from this picture we have giant quilt blocks my hubby made.
IMG_20160910_161200_hdr (1)
And here’s a picture of my block back when he was painting it. I thought I had one of it up on the shed but can’t find it right now.

I don’t have much out there because it isn’t finished but I did use the table there for some cutting back in September and a lot of the fabric stayed.  Things are still in transition around here and haven’t settled down with a defined sewing area, pretty much spread out all over.
but, I did find the purple I wanted, got the side wedges cut and started sewing.  Now to link up with the Quiltvillians
2016-12-19 18.31.06

2 comments:

  1. That snow looks cold! I wonder if I could interest the man of the house in putting a quit block on his shed?

    The mystery bits are looking good!

    ReplyDelete