Yes ! Another finish, this one an actual UFO from deep in the pile. Probably from 2015 although I haven’t scrolled back through my posts to see the actual date. It is a pattern called Film At Five and is supposed to be a 5 X 5 grid of blocks but I gave up at 3 X 4 and called it a wrap. At the time I was working on it I remember being exasperated at how long a process it was to get all the sashing done. Now that I have it quilted I am in love with it again and want to make another.
I finished hand sewing the binding down last night but wanted to wait and get daytime pictures before posting.
I thought about an all over quilting pattern but decided to go with outlining the sashing and blocks to emphasise the film strip look. And then a big daisy in the block to anchor the batting. If it had been Warm and Natural type batting I might have done a stipple in the block but I was using a high loft polyester batting and that seems to pucker when I try and stipple it.
All in all very happy with the end results and even happier to have a finish to link up with Jo