Friday 9 February 2018

Bon Voyage

This is it. The day is finally here. We are leaving tonight to go to the airport for an early morning flight.
Did I get all of the Four Patch top together? No, but I did get this cut out and sewn.
2018-02-08 17.14.08 Aren’t they cute? I have had this fabric for a while and could not decide on a way to use it. Finally I just cut it up and sewed it. Better done than dithering.

Totally off the cuff, improve, making it up as I went. I can see I cut the blocks off a little to close but too late. There is one more border to go on but that will have to wait until we return.

And checking off to-do lists, I also got the Jacob’s Ladder quilt delivered. My friend was over the moon delighted with it.  She sent me a picture this morning of it on her bed.
Resized_20180209_102236It was a total surprise to her that she was going to receive it. The joy of her seeing what was in the gift bag is as big a reward as one could ever wish for.
And now off for some of this:
2015-04-03 11.28.19

 And this:

1 comment: